The difference is in the certification.
You've heard of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval...or "In good standing with the BBB"... or yet another distinction "ASE Certified" for auto mechanics. These awards and certifications are just one way you can get comfortable with the quality, reliability and integrity of a company. Businesses strive hard to earn their individual accreditations for their industry. It sets them apart from other companies and gives consumers the peace of mind of knowing that company is one of the best in its business.
The ToFixIt! Certified logo, is another designation to look for when contracting or doing business with any company. In fact, it may be one of the most difficult honors for any company to earn. Not only does each company have to meet very stringent requirements (see below)
, they also must pass an in-depth interview process, including personal interviews with the owners and employees, where business practices are reviewed and customer philosophies explored. To earn the ToFixIt seal of approval is no easy task. Only the best of companies earn the designation.
Look for the ToFixIt! Certified logo when you are looking for a good, reliable company. ToFixIt! Certified companies offer hundreds of products or services for your home, business, vehicle, real estate … really all of your life’s needs. It’s one more layer of trust to help ensure that you’ve chosen the best.
ToFixIt Recommended Company Qualifications*
Participating companies in ToFixIt! must maintain the following standards and upon request must provide documentation to ToFixIt! to verify such:
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured and maintain all trade and occupational licenses as required within areas of work performed.
- Serving the greater Phoenix area
- 24 hour, 365 day emergency service, (when applicable)
- Give “priority” service to ToFixIt! customers
- In the business at least 5 years
- Commitment to 100% satisfaction
- Give ToFixIt! customers special discounts, normally at least 10% off up to $100
- All companies must be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and the State of Arizona.
* Some restrictions & exceptions apply.